How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 41006
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you create an easement between parcels of land?

Customer Question

How do you create an easement between parcels of land?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

You need surveyor to give you the easement description--a survey is needed.Then the local title company would draft the easement document with easement description then i ti signed by the property owner.It is similar here to a deed for a certain piece of property but only limited to use say as a road access for a landlocked piece of property.

But you can start with title company in town they can help you with a surveyor if needed.Often a surveyor can use existing property description and plat map to give them the description for the easement.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not sure you understood my question. The question was how to dispose of the property by donation.
Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

Are you wanting to deed it to the city or someone, tell me more?

Related Real Estate Law Questions