Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

How can I get out of a timeshare

Customer Question
how can I get out of a timeshare
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/12/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I'll be glad to go over the options you have and answer any questions that you have but I can tell you in advance that, as a general rule, the likelihood of "getting out of a timeshare" is not good. I just want to tell you that in advance because some customers get upset with us if we can't give them good news and this isn't one of this situations where that is going to happen, all I can do is tell you the truth so you can make an informed decision, whether the truth is good or bad I have no control over.

Tina, Lawyer