Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My propery my mother left me in her will that states the

Customer Question

my propery my mother left me in her will that states the house is mine, so i went to the court recorders office to try to get the property in my namme and they sent me to the title company and i gave them the partial number and they said i will have to seek legal counsel to get the right documents and thats why im inquiring to you now. There was never enough assets to go through probate so my old attorney at the time set my house aside because she said even if there was enough assets the house was already givin to me by my mother so it had to do with probate i needed to transfer the title. i have the original deed and my mothers holigraphical will thats legal and need to know how much it will cost for the transfer of title and can you help me with the legal docum ents ill need?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: thank you so much pearl your the best
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ive been trying so hard to figure this out because my daughter applied for a grant to fix up my home and it was approved but cant be done until the house is in my name.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: ca.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what do you mean filed
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?