Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I sold my 60 yr old house and escrow closed October 23,

Customer Question

I sold my 60 yr old house and escrow closed October 23, 2016. The buyers asked for 3 plugs in the kitchen to be GFI. I had an electrical contractor do the work. Now the new owner says it is fake because he does not understand GFI curcuitry. This should have been addressed before closing. What should I do? Thank you Sandra***@******.***
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

1) What state is this in?
2) Did the contractor did do the work and are the three plugs in the kitchen GFI?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!