Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Thanks for your response. My check for October rent was

Customer Question
HiThanks for your response. My...
HiThanks for your response. My check for October rent was returned as I paid it out of wrong account . I immediately replaced with cashiers check for full amount of october and september less agreed upon credit.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/11/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok

Please go back to your original question to follow up. You accidentally opened a new question.

Tina, Lawyer