Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

If you get approval for a project from the board can a new

Customer Question
board reverse the approval after...
If you get approval for a project from the board can a new board reverse the approval after the project is complete
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/11/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What Board is this? An HOA or COA? And, was the approval in writing, or verbal? Are there recorded minutes of the approval?

Tina, Lawyer