Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I purchased a home a yr ago with a clean title only to be

Customer Question

I purchased a home a yr ago with a clean title only to be verbally accosted by a neighbor saying I couldn't put my fence to the end of my double garage as owned 10 feet of my property. The I redid the title search and immediately found a quit claim and a deed for . 30 acre with the fence to the middle of my garage. Looks like the devil. The deed says no bldgs. on this as it is not large enough to construct a bldg. on it. My garage is on it. Failure to disclose and the deed were given along with the new survey to the closing attorneywho like all the others has never returned my call. I am 72 and disabled and from what I see, Mr Warren who I haven't met as of yet you has a deed for my property and 1/3
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: 2 of my garage. Confused yet?(###) ###-#### (###) ###-####leave message. Thanks so much. Please help or refer me. Thanks, ***** *****
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no filiung as of yet but all paperwork is here.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of at the moment. Thanks again. thanks Pearl
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Yes. It is a bit confusing. Are you saying that your and your neighbor are having a property line dispute?

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.