Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

This is n regards to a situation that I am having at my

Customer Question

This is n regards ***** ***** situation that I am having at my apartment complex with management. I have to go to court I am looking for some one to help me.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Ca San Franscisco
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yes. a restraing order.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How ever on Sept. 2 2016 my apartment was broken in to. I have a camera and a security system in my room. After the person tried to kick in the door. She was able to get someone from Maintence to let her in. She was arrested in my apartment. I am still going to court for this matter It is a Domestic situation
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Management still to this day has not said anything to me. I was able to speak to the asst. manager Jackie. But I was told she was not to speak to me. But privately she warned me. I should leave. Somehing was going on. I reeceived the document for the restraining order and the accusations are false.The manager was very aggressive with me as he was banging on my door. And I did follow procedure and when i went to the front desk I was told I did not need to sign. Its all on the video tape. And I never hit the manager he was video taping me and I told him he did nt have my permission to tape me.
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly can I answer for you, i.e. what do you need to know in regards ***** ***** matter?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.