Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

FOR A REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY AND A CRIMINAL ATTORNEY FOR FRAUD

Customer Question
AND THEFT BY DECEPTION VS...
FOR A REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY AND A CRIMINAL ATTORNEY FOR FRAUD AND THEFT BY DECEPTION VS. LOCAL REAL ESTATE BUSINESS / AND OWNERS
1. how do i sue a local real estate apartment building /business and his owners who allegedly rip off us of $ 400 deposit ? possible rip off lot of people
we took them to SMALL CLAIM COURT in LASALLE COUNTY , ILLINOIS
ON WHAT COURT I SHOULD SUE THEIR BUSINESS for FRAUDULENT , UNFAIR , DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICE ?? locally or i should go in a big court in CHICAGO ???
i been told also to sue for FRAUD AND THEFT BY DECEPTION cause they never intended to rent to us , but to rip off us and let us on the street with kid at 10 pm at night , invoking an emergency
2. i been alone to trial and both respondents lied repeatedly to COURT and JUDGE . i understand its PERJURY and a class 3 felony .
EACH LIE ITS A NEW CHARGE IF I PROVE IT ???
judge ordered this 400 to come back to us , but never receive this money back, i file to same judge a NOTICE TO RECONSIDER and been there with my mom and fiance and COURT give me 3 option to chose from, and i chose wrong one
3. JUDGE advice me on next COURT to have an attorney and COURT realized this time both defendants LIED REPEATEDLY on last TRIAL , but because i choose wrong optionto CONTEST JUDGE DECISION , instead of ASK FOR A NEW TRIAL where my mom and fiance can talk and show POLICE report that confirm i said the truth and both defendents LIED REPEATEDLY first time ,just 3 weeks earlier.
WHY , judge couldnt find them liable for PERJURY ????? in this COURT especially when i quote from police report , which is contrary of what respondents said previously.
with all that after i spoke like 20 min to this MOTION TO RECONSIDER , both respondents they even no open their mouth AT ALL scared to not go jail i think . THEY WERE MUTE , contrary to first time when they come and were all over ACTING AND POSING LIKE VICTIMS , with all kind of excuses. ALL FALSE how i show now to COURT
so JUDGE know with this new evidence RESPONDENTS LIED ALLEGEDLY , so what i need to APPELATE COURT ??
3.WHAT PAPERS I SHOULD FILE ?? need to ask in advance to subpoena same police officer who confirm to me respondents have lied ??? same officer i filed with my fiance CRIMINAL CHARGES for FRAUD AND THEFT BY DECEPTION , do i have to go again with mom and fiance at LOCAL STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE IN LA SALLE COUNTY and file a written complaint before they start to investigate ?
OR SHOULD WAIT for CIVIL COURT/ SMALL CLAIMS after i get APPELATE COURT DECISION. ???
IN THIS COURT i need to ask for TRIAL OR TRIAL BY JURY ??? cause to previous last court i didnt know what to chose from 3 options judge ask me to , i should ask for SPECIAL ACCOMODATIONS , ada, title 20 , MENTAL HEALTH IMPAIRMENT after previous TBI HEAD INJURIES , cause i have moments when i cant think so fast and i cant take any decision at all , and forget things very fast / SHORT TIME MEMORY my psichiatrist told me.
4. ON WHICH COURT , CIVIL FIRST , OR CRIMINAL FIRST ??? MYSELF AND MY FAMILY SHOULD ASK FOR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, MENTAL ANGUISH AND EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND PAIN AND SUFFERING TO ME AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY
I point to last court both respondents are CROOKS, AND SCAM ARTISTS and GOD know how many people they have scam before , with or without their rental units business.
I FILED SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM WITH SEVERAL OFFICES.
NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE if scam artists like them they got rich with other poor people hard work
5. with SMALL CLAIMS COURT i filed before a WAIVER COURT FEES, been granted , i should have copies attached when i go to APPELATE COURT ???
i have to ask for ANOTHER TRIAL ???? due to my memory problems under TITLE 20 , i m still confused whats mean TRIAL .
6.. does POLICE REPORT of the night of incident when i ask my deposit 400 back , its EVIDENCE ? TO SHOW CONTRARY OF respondents statements , being under oath , which is the OPOSITE of what they lied to court , so they are not find liable to pay us more damages of $ 7.600 related to time lost from job, expenses looking for apartment , movers on that day, previous landlord money cause we didnt move out in time when other new tenants came to our door to move in, etc....
pls. SIR , ADVICE ME IN DETAIL, i will wrote it down to not forget
7. i should write me and my family also to STATE ATTORNEY PROSECUTORS in our COMPLAINT vs. FRAUD AND THEFT BY DECEPTION and attach POLICE REPORT and COURT TRANSCRIPT , to show they ALLEGEDLY COMMIT PERJURY , repeatedly one after another.
or should wait for APPELATE COURT and show all that to NEW TRIAL ?????? WHERE I BEEN TOLD BY FREE LEGAL ADVICE THEY WILL BOTH FACE JAIL TIME .......
ALL WE WANT IS OUR MONEY BACK 400 + 7600 OTHER EXPENSES + NOW OTHER 2000 cause more lost time from work , and bring my mom and fiance to court etc...
.....to continue .......
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OTHER 2 OPTIONS I ASK JUDGE IM NOT SURE WHAT THEY MEAN , so i chose 3 option to CONTEST judge cause we want not only 400 BACK BUT ALSO OTHER 7.600 FOR OTHER EXPENSES, BUT I UNDERSTAND NOW i got no other evidence first time for other expenses, which i do now, having writen statements from few people , like 22 people how i told to court AND SOME ARE WILLING TO COME TESTIFY , but at respondents expenses
please ADVICE SIR. THANK U SO MUCHi have 3 weeks left to appelate court to file papers and i dont have an attorney \i SHOULD LOOK FOR A PRO BONO OR AN ATTORNEY TO WORK IN A CONTIGENCY FEE ?I WANNA SUE BUSINESS FOR 1M . and give any procentage to any lawyer willing to help our familywhat should i do regarding CRIMINAL CHARGES vs. both respondents??
11/8/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but if you already sued them in small claims then you cannot sue them anywhere else for the same facts and circumstances you already sued them for. So before we go through your volume of questions, which would all be irrelevant, what happened finally with the small claims case?
Also, the judge told you that you needed an attorney and the judge was correct, so why have you not obtained a local attorney, realize we cannot represent you from this site?
Tina, Lawyer