How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Years ago, the city of San Francisco did some street

Customer Question

Years ago, the city of San Francisco did some street renovation on my block and did not replace a street drain for water flow into the sewer. As a result, water builds up like a small lake and drains wherever it can, under the sidewalk slowly removing the foundation and causing the collapse. I have found that it is slowly approaching my home the neighbors already have damage, but don't have any idea why
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I said San Francisco, thats' in California, I live in Daly City on the issue alone
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no, i just approached a crew that came out to coat the street, when we talked about it. Another neighbor said there is an underground creek, which is true, but this damage may cause it to form sinkholes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
don't send me a text............DO NOT SEND ME A TEXT.....CALL ME(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about your situation?
Please understand phone service is an additional cost service and we still need some idea about what your question is about other than the water issue. We will send you a phone service offer

Related Real Estate Law Questions