How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 41003
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Idaho, Ada County TIC sale. I'd like to quitclaim my deeded

Customer Question

Idaho, Ada County TIC sale. I'd like to quitclaim my deeded portion of interest in an Idaho land TIC to a buyer. I plan to provide the Buyer with the TIC agreement and approval by the land TIC land manager, then quitclaim to the Buyer and record the quitclaim deed with Ada County. Is this a suitable and cost-saving way to transfer ownership or should I employ an Idaho Title company to do this as suggested by the land manager? DIY or Title Co?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

You really need to title company to prepare the documents and to get them properly recorded and signed , etc.This ensures a legal transfer and that there are no clouds or errors on the title.It really is a good idea as the land manager suggests here to make sure it is all done properly.That way you have no surprises or problems or at least they can be resolved.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What is a reasonalbe legal cost range for an uncomplicated transfer?
Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

I would tell you $250 for the documents and filing them , it is not complicated as you say here.

Thanks for the follow up.

Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

If you have to do this yourself here are the quit claim forms

I know sometimes finances are tight.You can use these forms too if you have too.

Thanks again.