How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We gave permission to our daughter and our husband to live

Customer Question

We gave permission to our daughter and our husband to live on àn acre of our land. They have never paid anything, but have become abusive about what they can do on our land and hold us hostage because of our grands. What can we do legally?
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: I meant her husband. Saint Matthews, South Carolina
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: The only paperwork was a letter filed that we gave the permission to move there.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Son-in-law showed up art our home with a gun and threatened us, but we were trying to work it out for the grands.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, and other types of law. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also – I will be typing my answer for you so I’ll be back in a few minutes.

Related Real Estate Law Questions