Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

My Mobile Home park owner is trying to charge me almost

Customer Question
$50.00 more a month because...
My Mobile Home park owner is trying to charge me almost $50.00 more a month because they say I an conflict of California Civil Code section. 798.21. I have provided over 10 pieces of proof that I am not in violation, and now they are threatening Eviction if I don' t pay. This has been going on since July, And now I am ready to Sue them for harrresment. I cannot sleep, and am so worried all the time. I am 77 year old women on a fixed income, and now they are refusing my rent check. These are Greedy new people who just bought this park, and I have lived here for almost 20 years without a problem. They have an attorney, that I have called four times and they refuse to talk to me. Do you have any advice for me? Thanks, ***** ***** Brown
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/3/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

They have not sent an eviction notice yet. And you have provided your defenses. Have you attempted to contact legal services in your areas? Possibly there is one that may be able to help you? If you give me the county possibly I can find a number for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They sent a 60 day notice which will be up November 13 th
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Of course I have tried, this is not an answer or a solution. Please do not charge my credit card any more money than the 5.00 thanks

Not sure what you want to know at this time. They cannot evict you without a court order. After they file a complaint, you would answer and provide your defenses. What exactly do you want to know?

Tina, Lawyer