How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a real estate lawyer from the Commonwealth of (if

Customer Question

I need a real estate lawyer from the Commonwealth of Virginia (if possible.) My questions pertain to a case which I have already received one answer. I have two additional questions plus the Virginia statute that deals with land use law in Virginia. I will send the file (4th time) and ask my new questions, as soon as I know that I have a lawyer that is appropriate. Let me know who I will be using and we can proceed. This system is having big problems and I am concerned about proprietary files floating in Just Answer cyberspace. Lynn Sullivan
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The questions for this case are: Do I need to serve the Commissioner of Revenue's (COR) office, once I have filed my paperwork in the Circuit Court; (2) I am asking the court for corrections in my tax assessment; changes in the COR practice; a future right to appeal to an independent body; and specific damages equal to the amount of my property tax bill for the last 4 years. My second question is whether what I am asking of the Court is legal and appropriate. We do not have an available land use attorney expert in this area and I am willing to pay for representation at the Court hearing, but only if I really need it.Thank you and I hope this goes through this time.
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

I see your documentation and I am happy to review this for you. However, I am not a ***** *****censed Attorney. Let me have the site provide your question to an Attorney licensed in the State. I ckecked and at the moment we have no Virginia Attorneys.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you still answer the questions? i already have the statute and I have had extensive conversations with the head of tax assessment for land use and other programs for the state. He says that the statute is very clear on who must submit the land use affidavits, which is violation #1. The other questions are procedural and whether my requests to the Court are reasonable, doable and the like. I think you could handle these sorts of questions, if you have had dealings with Circuit Court cases.Let me know, if you would like to proceed.Lynn
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need to speak with a customer service representative. I have tried to get my questions answered for the past 6 days, and I have not had anyone able to answer these questions. Lynn Sullivan.

Related Real Estate Law Questions