How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Trying to sell my ex girlfriend signed here name as

Customer Question

Trying to sell my ex girlfriend signed here name as smith-adams as a back up signer in case I got behind on mortgage payment
To help me out. we are not together I broke off relationship, had her evicted by the do I get her name on paper she signed deleted so I can sell my house. She is on disability and i have kept up with my payments.title company won't sign release on selling my house because she is on there as smith-adams.what do I do?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What is wait time?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Is she on the title/deed to your house or just on the mortgage?