How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do i get a right of surviorship so that when i pass it

Customer Question

how do i get a right of surviorship so that when i pass it goes to my sons. i have very little income except for my social security.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: kings point delray beach, fl.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: not that i know of.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Does the property have a mortgage? Will your sons be living on the property with you?

How long have you owned the property?