How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm actually trying to evict an individual living in my

Customer Question

I'm actually trying to evict an individual living in my parents home. It is the spouse of my brother (I do have power of attorney), can I do this through an eviction notice?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Md
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Not yet, so I'm trying to determine what paperwork needs to be filed.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well, they are married and have 2 kids, so I'm not sure if she has any rights to stay. My parents own and have been paying the mortgage for 17 years.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.


Are parents the legal owners on the deed?


Are you on the deed at all?





Related Real Estate Law Questions