Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am looking for an civil attorney, to handle my case, I

Customer Question

I am looking for an civil attorney, to handle my case, I broke my lease, the landlord is suing me for the remaining rent, when I left my rent was paid up, we were having issue he thought he could talk to me any kink of way, I have my emails to verify what I am saying,
but this is the thing I am supposed to go to court Nov. 1, 2016 @ 10:00, and he knows I can only come to court after 12:00. thank you *****/***-***-**** my contact #
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

We can not represent you but I am happy to answer any questions which you may have, so please let me know if you want to proceed.