How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for an civil attorney, to handle my case, I

Customer Question

I am looking for an civil attorney, to handle my case, I broke my lease, the landlord is suing me for the remaining rent, when I left my rent was paid up, we were having issue he thought he could talk to me any kink of way, I have my emails to verify what I am saying,
but this is the thing I am supposed to go to court Nov. 1, 2016 @ 10:00, and he knows I can only come to court after 12:00. thank you *****/***-***-**** my contact #
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 11 months ago.

We can not represent you but I am happy to answer any questions which you may have, so please let me know if you want to proceed.