Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Adult child and her child and 3 dogs allowed to move in 8

Customer Question
months ago with no home...
Adult child and her child and 3 dogs allowed to move in 8 months ago with no home and no job. No rent has ever been paid. Daughter left alone sometimes days at a time (12 years old). Escalated confrontations with me demanding money. Her husband heroin addict was banned from our home over a year ago after caught shooting heroin in our bathroom during a family event. She has been sneaking him into our home. We have filed for eviction effective November 30th, but want her out now. Judge denied order of protection from us to her and from her to us. help...arizona
JA: Have you consulted an attorney yet regarding this matter?
Customer: no
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: eviction notice certified mail. request for order of protection...denied.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: drug and alcohol abuse cps history
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/27/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney whowill try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

I sorry to hear that you are having to deal with this... Was there any agreement between the two of you for her to pay rent?

.

Did you give her a written 30 day notice to vacate?

.

What is your legal question that I can help with this morning?

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer