Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

How do i find out if i am a part of a HOA, Kettering md, i

Customer Question
hi JA: Hi. How can we...
hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: how do i find out if i am a part of a HOA
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?
Customer: Kettering md
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: i been here every
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i been living here sense 1999 and have been paying my HOA but i don't know if I am a part
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/26/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

You can contact the county deed records.Any ccrs/rules about the HOA if there is one will be here and you can order copies form them for your files.

ydney J. Harrison

Clerk of the Court for Prince George's County

More Information

1. Clerk of the Circuit Court

Email the Department

Physical Address
    Courthouse, Room D-1015*****br />Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

Toll Free
    Phone:(###) ###-####br />
    TTY
    Phone:(###) ###-####

Hours
    Monday - Friday
    8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
    (Closed on Court Holidays)

I appreciate the chance to help you today.This is all public records give them a call here, you can order any documents with rules about the HOA.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
should I have gotten a copy of the bylaws when we brought the house
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can't afford it now i am retire now and living on a budget

You should have gotten a copy here.You can get one cheap at the county deed records.It is critical that you know what your rules and restrictions are here.

Thanks again.

Ray, Lawyer