How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a home and the seller moved back into home and

Customer Question

I purchased a home and the seller moved back into home and want leave and the law is no HELP
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 8 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 8 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to learn of this situation.

You will need to file an eviction against the seller in civil court. You can get free forms to do this from your local court or self help center, or you can use forms available from sites such as this one: (they do charge a fee - but they give you all of the necessary forms and help you track the process with appropriate dates, etc.).

Once you get your judgment of eviction and a writ of eviction, the sheriff or constable will forcibly remove the seller.

Related Real Estate Law Questions