CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
71563194

I purchased a home and the seller moved back into home and

Customer Question

I purchased a home and the seller moved back into home and want leave and the law is no HELP
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 8 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to learn of this situation.

You will need to file an eviction against the seller in civil court. You can get free forms to do this from your local court or self help center, or you can use forms available from sites such as this one: https://www.landlordguidance.com/eviction-notice-forms/alabama-eviction/ (they do charge a fee - but they give you all of the necessary forms and help you track the process with appropriate dates, etc.).

Once you get your judgment of eviction and a writ of eviction, the sheriff or constable will forcibly remove the seller.