How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 6423
Experience:  20 years professional experience
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our Attorney in Florida has set up a Trust for us. We are in

Customer Question

Our Attorney in Florida has set up a Trust for us. We are in the process of populating our Trust with our Assets ( homes in 3 states etc Completed by having local Attorneys re Title and have them and registering them. We have 2 Time Shares in Florida ( Wyndham and RCI) they are in the process of retitling and going in to our Trust. We have a Time Share in Honolulu (Wyndham) I was able to pull the Deed off the Hawaii Conveyance site and print it. I contacted what I thought was a prominent Real Estate Attorney in Honolulu who said he did not handle Time Shares and did not know of anyone who could help me Can you help me? Joe Santa Maria ***@******.*** (###) ###-#### If necessary, I can send a copy of our Trust and Certificate of Trust along with a copy of the deed. Please advise.
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: The Trust is established in our Primary residence Florida.
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: As per my last response we have a copy of the Trust recorded in Florida and a Certificate of Trust. We have had Attorneys in NC, Fl and NJ already re Titled the Deeds in those states and we have moved them in the Trust.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: From what the " Prominent" Honolulu Hawaii Attorney told me he did not handle Time Share Deeds and could not give me the name of one Attorney in the area that could help me. Will the attorney you are connecting me to (1) Be a Real estate attorney ? Will he or she handle retitling a Time share Deed and have it recorded in Hawaii? If not you can have someone else contact me in the future with the provided contact information I provided. Joe Santa Maria
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Lets try typing for now
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA's customers or to refer any particular attorney to them; however, this link may help you find the right lawyer.

This lawyer does timeshare deeds, but once again I know nothing about him other than just finding him on the web for you.

Please Note:

(1) The information I provide is general in nature and for educational purposes only. For example, it may help you identify the scope of receiving unbundled legal services from a local lawyer. It should not be construed as “legal advice” or as the rendition of “legal services” on any subject matter. I am not a specialist in any field. This information may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction and is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information alone. If you need legal advice or services regarding a specific matter, you should consult in-person with a local lawyer who can guide you after reviewing all the pertinent details of your situation. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was looking for the name of at least one attorney in Honolulu that handler feeding of Time shares. Maverick sent me a link to all real estate attorneys in the area. I was already familiar with that website. It does not indicate if the attorneys listed if they handle Time share deeding. You can't contact all attorneys listed. It is not practicaly question has NOT been answered. Joe Santa Maria...I still need help!!!
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

I think you may have missed this message I also sent:

This lawyer does timeshare deeds, but once again I know nothing about him other than just finding him on the web for you.

Please see my answer above again. Click on the word "This Lawyer". Thank you.