How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband wants to buy a condo in his name in Ohio, do I

Customer Question

My husband wants to buy a condo in his name in Ohio, do I need to sign the documents
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 12 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 12 months ago.

Good morning. Yes. If the condo is going to be solely in his name but you are married at the time and do not want to be on title, then the lender and/or title company, will require that you sign off on certain disclosures, for this to happen. This will not be something that he solely has to sign and you do not need to be involved with, since you are married at this time.