Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I have a contract for a reverse mortgage that I need an

Customer Question
opinion. What would it cost...
I have a contract for a reverse mortgage that I need an opinion. What would it cost to have someone look at this?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Real Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: So what is the total cost?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Real Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Where do I send the contract?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not now
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/19/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

I will send you an offer for these services, I will read it and comment and you can ask follow up.

I am a Texas lawyer.Accept and ask away here.Thanks.

Tina, Lawyer