Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I own a mobile home, while the owners own the lot. The

Customer Question

I own a mobile home, while the owners own the lot. The mobile is paid for. The owners have been trying to get me to leave by "asking" me to move. And I am on disability for PTSD, which they are aware of. I have refused for leave for 2 1/2 years now. Last week I received a letter from their trust attorney to sell my home to the owners (I paid $17,000.00 and have put thousands into it). If I don't sell, they say they will evict. I have all correspondence from the beginning, showing repeated threats and harassment. What do you think? Jo
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do I think about what ? You want to know if the landowner can evict you from their land when you have no lease?