Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I am just curious about squatters rights, as a situation has

Customer Question
arose between my father in...
I am just curious about squatters rights, as a situation has arose between my father in law and the person he is renting to
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wyoming
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No there is not even a signed Lease at this time, just text messages
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the person who is renting my father in laws house, her son has made physical threats to my father in law if he were to show up on his own property... I have questions regarding that as well
JA: We have our lovely Black Belt Customer Support team available to help you 24/7.
Email***@******.***
In the US or Canada 1-***-***-**** Available 6am to 9pm PST
In the UK 0***-***-****
In Australia 1800-679-634
In New Zealand 0800-452-621
From anywhere else 1-***-***-****
Customer: thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/13/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Roger, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Roger, Lawyer

Hi- my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

How long have the people been in the property?

Tina, Lawyer