Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I live in a 48 unit senor buiding &ay oct the elevator has

Customer Question
i live in a 48...
i live in a 48 unit senor buiding &ay oct the elevator has been out of order this time ce friday, oct 7, 2016. i & others in this 4- story building are confined to our floor unable to leave the building because we can't walk down the steps. is there something that can be done?
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: management knows the elevator doesn't work. they (management says they have to order some part)
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: this is not about employment. this about the place we live in
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that is my problem
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
10/12/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Sorry about the "employment law" thing. The system incorrectly routed your question.

In order to try to get you the correct resource, please tell me the state jurisdiction in which the property is located. Thanks in advance!

Tina, Lawyer