How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want t file a small claims court complaint. It concerns a

Customer Question

I want t file a small claims court complaint. It concerns a lease agreement which was never completed because The owner did not complete some conditional precedents and there for breached the agreement.
I gave him a deposit for 1600.00 which he will not return.
The lease agreement was between myself and a corporation called Lotus Eagle LLC which does not exist with the Missouri SOS office. The check was written to the indivual personally.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Thanks for your information. If you would please ask a specific question about your legal issue, I will be happy to try to provide a useful answer.

Thanks in advance for using Justanswer!