Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Homeowner associations regarding easement issues

Customer Question

Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 9 months ago.

I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors. Please permit me to assist.

What is your question, exactly?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was requesting an answer

Good morning.

I understand, but your question is so open ended that I can only guess at the specific easement issue involved. Can you provide me with some information about what you are trying to accomplish? Examples:

1. Are you trying to determine who controls the right to take action on a HOA member's lot?

2. Are you trying to determine if some act of the HOA has infringed on a member's property rights -- or the reverse?

3. Is a third party, such as a utility demanding access to HOA common or separate property?

If you can ask a specific question that relates to your circumstances, then I can try to provide a useful response.

Thanks in advance for your help.