How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Davidson County in the state of Tennessee. My 18

Customer Question

I live in Davidson County in the state of Tennessee. My 18 year old daughter resides with me. She is extremely disrespectful and I want to remove her from my home. I was informed that I have to evict her. There is no lease. How do I legally evict her from my home.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  California Lawyer replied 9 months ago.


I will try and help, but I need some more information. Has she been paying rent or something similar? Did she turn 18 in the home?

Please let me know.


Customer: replied 9 months ago.

She does not pay rent. She turned 18 in the home.

Related Real Estate Law Questions