How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to have a initial sample letter to send to a relative

Customer Question

I need to have a initial sample letter to send to a relative who has been living in a house that she pays no rent for and an verbally stated she does not want to live there. Yet she ill not move her furniture out, after my having given her three months to do so.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Alabama
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no. I gave her a notice back in june but did not go through court. when I tried to move her things out, she called police, although I had texted her the date I would be getting rid of anything left in the house. no charges were filed, but she is now , by her inaction to get her things out, waiting until I file an eviction notice. I had changed keys but have given her many opportunities to get her things. All she has to do is call.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know what I need to put in the letter to get her to move her things. She abandoned the property two or three years ago, and caused our insurance to be cancelled. She does not want to be there.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you looking for someone to help you draft this letter? If so I will send the offer for that service.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not want to go any further. I have gotten no new info and want my money refunded to my pay pal accouny.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please refund my initial payment. not satisfied, will find another means of dealing with this. I want an answer to this comment re refund!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
do I have to get the better business bureau to get an answer from you?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I If you cannnot refund my money, not want to pay anything else. I was misled t think that I could get a free answer to my qui am requesting ARBITRATION, IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES. IT SEEMS THAT ECH ACTION WILL REQUIR MORE MONEY WHICH IS NOT A ROBLEM IF YOU HAD ADVERTISED THAT UPFRONT!! I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED..
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Related Real Estate Law Questions