Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I HAD A JUDGMENT BACK IN 2007. THAT REMAINED ON MY CREDIT

Customer Question

HI. I HAD A JUDGMENT BACK IN 2007. THAT REMAINED ON MY CREDIT FOR 7 YEARS. I JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE CREDITOR THAT THEY ARE GOING TO RENEW THE JUDGMENT AND I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME VACATE THIS MATTER. ALSO THEY HAVE BEEN HARRASSING ME FOR ALL OF THE YEARS PLUS PULLING MY CREDIT REPORT TWICE A YEAR AND PUT A MECHANICAL LIEN ON MY HOME
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: CALIFORNIA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: NO I JUST GOT IT OUT THE MAIL TODAY
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

I don't think there is any basis to vacate the judgment, can you help me understand why you think there is?