How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to get our CC&R's up dated asthe are 43 years

Customer Question

I would like to get our CC&R's up dated asthe are 43 years old on what is now brown paper. We only have 16 units with no pool, clubhouse, etc. How do I locate an attorney to update???
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Arcadia, Ca 91007
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 10 months ago.

Are you just seeking names of condominium attorneys in the area?

Related Real Estate Law Questions