Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

May I ask a question about my previous apartment sending me

Customer Question
Hi, may I ask a...
Hi, may I ask a question about my previous apartment sending me a note about my "payment due"?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: legalgems, Arbitrator replied 1 year ago
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Hello- what was the question please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I moved out of my previous apartment on June 4th, which is the "moving out date" stated in the leasing contract. But today I just got an email from their receivables department saying that I have payment due because of "early move out".
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They have two different versions of contract. Can I upload the files here for you to review?

That is an additional service that I don't participate in; I can opt out if you would like to have another person send you an additional service proposal, unless you want to contine on this page without the document review. Please let me know!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I expected better answers. I don't know how one can answer my question without viewing the document.

Let me opt out so that someone else can assist you on this. Thanks for your patience. Please don't respond to this as it will delay another person from accessing this.

Real Estate Lawyer: ScottyMacESQ, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
ScottyMacESQ
ScottyMacESQ, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I can assist you further. Can you upload the two files for me to view? You can use the paperclip icon on your screen to do so.

Tina, Lawyer