How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in the Dorchester I am 84 and have COPD The Bldg Assn

Customer Question

I live in the Dorchester I am 84 and have COPD The Bldg Assn is replacing risers for
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Philadelphia 226 W.Rittenhouse Square 19103
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No I need to relocate for the 3 months that my heating units will be disconnected for replacing risers I am 84, fixed income andhave COPd
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: and am having no cooperation regarding financial assistance in relocation Thisisa health issue
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question and develop a response. We may discuss it too. Does that sound good to you?

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 10 months ago.

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? Have you attempted to contact legal services to possibly assist you?

Related Real Estate Law Questions