Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am looking for a case law on the rights of a purchaser of

Customer Question

I am looking for a case law on the rights of a purchaser of a home at a trustees sale wherein a second mortgage was foreclosed. What rights does the new owner have to demand the account number on the first mortgage to pay the first off or make a payment to stop the first from foreclosing?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Case law research takes time (therefore is expensive). I will send the offer for additional services...once you accept I can provide my contact info (email/phone) and we can proceed.