Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I am in a land contract in Michigan and the investor after I

Customer Question
informed him of moving, started...
I am in a land contract in Michigan and the investor after I informed him of moving, started marketing my house for much more than what he told me he I owed. He put an ad on craigslist for house for sale using a different street address in our neighborhood to field calls for a new land contract purchaser, left boxes at my home , and posted days for potential open house without discussing any of the details with me. I have since contacted a realtor who told me all of these actions are illegal. Do I have any recourse in this situation. I feel he is trying to harass us and he will do anything to try to make us break the contract so he can get another buyer in our house to make a profit. What should I do.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/27/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

Could you explain the situation a little more in detail? You informed him you were planning to move? We can also talk by phone for an additional charge.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer