How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3684
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer in los angeles I was evicted from an illegal

Customer Question

I need a lawyer in los angeles I was evicted from an illegal unit and the courts didn't even know the unit was illegal since I missed my court date. I am not sueing for all my back rent, deposit, pain and suffering, emotional distress and damages. I can't represent myself though since I am not a lawyer and the other side is armed with an endless amount. There was a similar case; Salazar v Maradeaga in 1992
JA: What state is this in? And do you have a reliable court contact?
Customer: CA I do not
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: a lot has I got rid of my lawyer though since mine was terrible
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 11 months ago.

I suggest we have a phone call to discuss this and then I can help you with the problem.

Please rate 4 or 5 and we can talk on the phone. Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm not going to spend $500 to talk on the phone srry
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 11 months ago.

tell me what is your price point for a one half hour consult?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I came to the wrong site. Sorry but I' m not interested in paying a dime to talk to someone Icant even meet in person. Thank you for your time.

Related Real Estate Law Questions