How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sample of plea of title complaint in an improper foreclosure

Customer Question

sample of plea of title complaint in an improper foreclosure case, new hampshire sup. court
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: nh. yes, i currently am paying recocognizance fee (rent) of 1400.00 last 4-5 mo. home improperly foreclosed Oct 26, 2015, after fighting w/ Chase since 1-1-09, 7 years. N0 3d party would touch the house at the FC sale due to title was such a mess, no clear chain of title, bogus notaries, robo's, incomplete assignments, and best of all, at the top of my note, it should say Concord, w/ NH on the L top corner.... well it says Columbus (I think because LPS is in Columbus, OH.) One more thing, just noticed my satisfaction ltr (originally bought home in 2000 @
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: all kinds, like what?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NH is a Non-Judicial state, w/ very difficult guidelines as to proving I have standing, and can even bring-up these allegations. so i must use "the back door" in myt filing of the memorandum. i did hire, pd $3500 for an atty, but she backed out day after the f. sale/REO. House is worth $325 at least. Chase placed $358,800 of HO ins, structure only, in April 2016, but I believe Freddie pd $122K at the Oct 2015 f sale, juat under a 1/3 of its value .
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally, we cannot write any complaint or pleadings for customers, but we can provide you a sample template for you to use to file your complaint if you cannot get a local consumer protection or real estate litigation attorney to represent you (which you should try first before engaging in this on your own). If that would be sufficient for you, even though the template may not be on your specific issues and you would have to modify it for your use, we would be glad to provide you that template.