How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have guest in my house who no longer agrees to pay his way

Customer Question

Have guest in my house who no longer agrees to pay his way based on verbal agreements. wanna evict?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 10 months ago.

Hello there --


Can you tell me if you had a verbal agreement to pay rent monthly or weekly and it has not been paid? Or were there supposed to be other contributions rather than rent on a regular basis.


How long has this person been living in your house.