How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 41054
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What form would i use if I rented my house to someone ,not a

Customer Question

What form would i use if I rented my house to someone ,not a family member?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

Here is standard residential lease form.You would fill int he names, monthly payments, security deposit, etc and have both parties sign you as landlord and the tenant or tenants as well.Usually I have two copies, landlord keeps one signed on e and you the other.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Let me know if you have more follow up.

Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

If you can positive rate it is much appreciated.