How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to evict someone who I allowed to live in my home.

Customer Question

Need to evict someone who I allowed to live in my home. Person drinks like a fish and smokes many cigarettes. I do not drink or smoke. Person put many burn marks in rugs. I fear for my life. What can I do??
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. Ca you please share with me what State you reside in? Does this person have a lease or do they rent month to month?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. I see you have requested another expert. My name is Richard; would you like me to assist you? Thanks.

Related Real Estate Law Questions