Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Need to evict someone who I allowed to live in my home.

Customer Question
Person drinks like a fish...
Need to evict someone who I allowed to live in my home. Person drinks like a fish and smokes many cigarettes. I do not drink or smoke. Person put many burn marks in rugs. I fear for my life. What can I do??
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/10/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
RealEstateAnswer

Good morning. Ca you please share with me what State you reside in? Does this person have a lease or do they rent month to month?

Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Richard, Lawyer

Good morning. I see you have requested another expert. My name is Richard; would you like me to assist you? Thanks.

Tina, Lawyer