JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Experience:  JustAnswer
94416922

I am in Saint Louis, MO. I am divorced and went back to live

Customer Question

I am in Saint Louis, MO.
I am divorced and went back to live in my ex's house with our two children.
I pay child support/alimony $927/month and pay the mortgage, spend over $500 in groceries every month, I provide transportation for the kids and the whole family (she doesn't have a car). We have had that arrangement for 2 years and I believe she wants now to get me evicted. What are my options if she calls the police on me?
I have all supporting documentation with regards ***** ***** expenses of the household (I shoulder between 3/4 to 4/5).
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.