How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JustAnswer Your Own Question
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  JustAnswer
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
JustAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in Saint Louis, MO. I am divorced and went back to live

Customer Question

I am in Saint Louis, MO.
I am divorced and went back to live in my ex's house with our two children.
I pay child support/alimony $927/month and pay the mortgage, spend over $500 in groceries every month, I provide transportation for the kids and the whole family (she doesn't have a car). We have had that arrangement for 2 years and I believe she wants now to get me evicted. What are my options if she calls the police on me?
I have all supporting documentation with regards ***** ***** expenses of the household (I shoulder between 3/4 to 4/5).
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.