How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 6392
Experience:  20 years professional experience
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a signed one year contract with the brokerage firm

Customer Question

I have a signed one year contract with the brokerage firm that I am working at, states have to give 60 days notice, I am only giving 36 days and it says if the company gives you a referral and you close the deal that it renews your year, what can I do I want to leave and get a different job where I will make my license inactive.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have not received a response
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
when should I expect a response?
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

It may be helpful for us to do a phone call on this along with a review of the contract. The cost for those combined services is $67.00. I will send an offer to you to that effect and if you accept it, please come back here and type in your phone number.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service.

Related Real Estate Law Questions