Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years professional experience
16823287

I had bed bugs in my apartment. My landlord billed me for

Customer Question

I had bed bugs in my apartment. My landlord billed me for the extermination and when I didn't pay, they took the amount out of my rent check and are taking me to court for rent owed. When I paid the rent I included a letter stating the check was for rent
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you can't reach me at t(###) ###-#### call(###) ###-####
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

We do phone consults under our premium services offer. The cost is $59.00. Please look for the offer on your screen shortly. Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service.