Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Looking for an attorney willing to look at my mortgage

Customer Question
originated with Bank of America....
looking for an attorney willing to look at my mortgage originated with Bank
of America. I live in Wisconsin, so would like like one close by
Thanks !! Faith M. Kristof
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
9/6/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

We are not permitted to represent JA's customers or refer any particular lawyer to them; but this link may help you find the type of attorney that you are looking for in your area.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer