Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Have 2 houses, doing lease with intent to lease purchase

Customer Question
when a. One house is...
Have 2 houses, doing lease with intent to lease purchase when a. One house is off lein for property bond and 2. The other house is paid for. The lease was not motorized, they never kept up insurance which was in THIER contract. I just want them out, I have been threatened, they pay when they choose and things are sold seperate from the houses, furniture,etc. I want out, what is your opinion and advice
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/31/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using justanswer.com. What does the lease/purchase agreement say about terminating the contract/lease? Do they have a current past due amount?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Be right back, an emergency has arisen

Sounds good, I might have to get to it tomorrow if you respond top late.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It will be tomorrow, I'm missing my other credit card, I need it to pay you. I will be in touch

Sounds good.

Tina, Lawyer