How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1974 Craftmade 12x60 foot mobile home that is in

Customer Question

I have a 1974 Craftmade 12x60 foot mobile home that is in Desert Pueblo MHP located at 1302 W Ajo way in Tucson AZ which have not lived in since my wife passed away in March of 2015. I have been paying lot rent since then and have been trying to sell it with no luck. My question is can I just sign it over to the Park so that I can get out of paying more lot rent. I am trying to move to assisted living and cannot afford both. I am on a fixed income which would not allow me to have both.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. I will review it. And then we can discuss it. Sound good?