Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

I am looking for an attorney to help me in selling property

Customer Question

I am looking for an attorney to help me in selling property located in Marion Oaks. I have an interested buyer. How much would this process cost me? Do you have any attorney recommendations?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. I will review it. And then we can discuss it. Sound good?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please send your response to my email***@******.***

Hi Betty: I cannot respond to your email. We do it through this Q&A. Since you are looking for a local attorney. I can look up a referral number for legal services in your area. When you speak with an attorney, they can talk about the process and costs. Would you like the referral number? If so, please provide the county where the property is located.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I just paid $36 and don't feel like spending any more money for a phone call. I prefer your advice or professional opinion to be in written form.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please provide me with name/s of real estate attorneys located in the Marion Oaks, Marion County, Florida area.

Hi Betty: We cannot tell you how much it would cost. It depends on the market in your local area. Just answer is not a law firm. We cannot recommend specific names either. The referral service does not charge, it would provide you with a few names. Would you like that number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please give their number. What did I pay $36 for?

Hello Betty: You would need to discuss the payment with customer service. However, it would be for a general discussion about your legal issue. You are not charged anything until you provide a rating to an answer. Otherwise it stays in your account. Here is the phone number: Phone(###) ###-#### If you need further help, let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you

You are welcome!