Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Is it rigth for the city to change the use of my land and

Customer Question
stuature and what can...
is it rigth for the city to change the use of my land and stuature and what can I do to continue using it for commercial?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
8/25/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Your question is really a rhetorical or a moral one as opposed to a legal question. Is there a specific legal question with which I can assist?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you are not answering my question.

As I said, the question is not a legal question. You are asking if something is "right" not whether it is legal.

If you don't mind rephrasing the question then I can answer it just as you asks it or if you want me to answer it just as you asked it above I will, but it's not going to be a lot of help to you as asked.

Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR.
Your building was actually zoned commercial the whole time you have owned the building and then the city changed the zoning? Is that what you are saying?
Tina, Lawyer